Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tomorrow highly unlikely

I'm the least nauseous today than I've been on a Sunday in a long time. I guess it is because I'm guessing it highly unlikely that we'll get anything tomorrow. We weren't out of review on Wednesday so unless a miracle occurred on Thursday, we have at least another week to go. Of course next Monday is a holiday so my Monday Morning Sickness will be replaced by my Tuesday Morning Sickness. I'm hoping we'll get another update on Thursday again to let me know if the sickness is necessary or not.
Some people have told me that there must be a reason for this wait. While that is a possibility, I think that it is equally possible that it is just what it is. Sometimes stuff just happens. That is life in a sinful world. But whether God has this designed or not, He still expects us to honor Him in the process. He can use all things for His glory, whether great or not. I just have to be willing to let him. I'm going to keep praying about that one :) I know that my little boy and my family are being showered with prayer and we are grateful for that!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm hoping that whatever stuff that has happened is over.