Monday, August 13, 2007

Not Sure What to Think

Obviously we didn't get an LOA today but I haven't seen a single one posted on any of the groups that I"m part of. That doesn't mean that some weren't sent but it does seem odd to me that nothing was posted today. I guess that gives us some hope that maybe something could still come this week. We hit 120 days on Thursday - you know, the max that our agency said we would wait. I had a very busy afternoon with starting school today, dr appt for Jacob and grocery shopping with the kids. I guess it was God's way of taking me away from the computer :) It has been a challenging day and to top it all off, I discovered once I was home that we had bought a pound of day old shrimp. Lovely aroma....Be grateful there is no smellavision!
Thanks for all the prayers. So many of you have been so faithful in your prayers even though I have never met you and you may never meet me this side of eternity. I am grateful for your faithfulness and count it as one of the blessings of this horrid wait (which is at Day 116 for those of you who follow these things.....).

No comments: