Thursday, August 2, 2007

Math makes my head hurt...

Yes, I'm a right brained person. Which is why figuring out how the crib is going to fit into Jacob's room has not been fun. I think I finally go it figured out - it is going to require the boys switching dressers (at least for now) but I think we can make it work. This is the crib that has served all my other kids (and a couple of others!) and I really wanted to be able to use it. Jacob has been promised a hang out space in a walk in closet in the basement in return for sharing a room with a little brother 8 years younger than he is. So that will be another project to be done in the next couple of weeks. Still trying to figure out how we're going to fit the pool table he wants in that space ..... Anybody ever seen a closet pool table ?
Maybe it is the pictures, maybe the news that our case is being looked into - I don't know. I just have this feeling like this is really going to be happening soon. How soon I don't know but God's given me a renewed sense that my boy will be coming home - and not a moment too soon. We gotta get some meat on those bones and get him out of the pink ruffled shirt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that girls look cuter in boy clothes but boys just don't look right in girl clothes??? :-)
Praying for all things to happen quickly for you!

Roger, Debbie & Kaeli