Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Death of a Turtle

You know of my temptation to kill the turtle. While this poor hapless creature is not at fault for our forever wait, I just couldn't stand to stare at him SLOWLY creeping across the sand anymore, never making it to the destination. So, unfortunately, the turtle is no more. I know some of you will be disappointed since a number of you have lobbied for his life during some of my rants but he is now in turtle heaven (or for those of you who have been to China, sitting in some one's soup bowl). He has been replaced by a hopping frog which I hope will move at a much quicker speed than his predecessor. Being at the bottom of the page, I won't have to stare at him everytime I check our blog. And yes, I changed the format again. I think I need to go to China....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok I am going to have to go back and read more about this turtle who is now in turtle heaven

Anonymous said...

*thinking*

It wasn't the turtle's fault. It just wasn't the turtle's fault.......



Kristen

Anonymous said...

Poor turtle! Did anyone tell the frog what he was getting himself into? I pray for their poor little cyber souls. You need your LOA so the carnage can STOP!

Jen Ingersoll