Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some thoughts from God....

While I was reading my Bible last night, these verses from Lamentations popped out at me.
Lamentations 3:22-24

Because of the LORD's great love, we are not consumed for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, " The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

I know that some of you are reading this blog because you are where we are. I know that some of you have no idea what it is like to go through a wait for a child but you know what it is like to be overwhelmed be life's circumstances. Either way, I pray that these verses will minister to you as much as they have me. Great is Thy Faithfulness!

Thank you to all who have emailed their encouragement to us. I know some of you have said that you don't know what to say. Just knowing that others care and are lifting us up to the Lord is a comfort. Just think what a celebration we will all share when we finally get to bring Caleb home!

No comments: