Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Not today (again)

Not that I expected it but it hurts just the same. On a happy note, my friend Robyn got hers today - YEAH!!!! On a frustrating note, someone posted that they got theirs today on Day 19. Ok, I get that they were through review, but come on. They didn't even wait 3 weeks. We're on month 5 of our wait. Everything in me wants to scream that it just isn't fair. Cause it isn't. My little boy is STILL sitting in an orphanage thank you very much. And with October travel pretty much an impossibility (I'll explain more about that later when I'm calmer), it is looking like we won't travel now until November. Yep, November. I'm going to go cry - good thing there isn't any chocolate around or I'd be in trouble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

I am praying for you. I do not understand why the Lord has put you through this trial...only He has the answers but I believe that you will be much stronger at the other end. I am praying that the Lord will wrap His arms around you and give you a big hug and let you know how much He loves you!

Marilyn (your Embassy friend)

Anonymous said...

Edy's Loaded Peanut Butter Cup ice cream- chocolate ice cream with bits of peanut butter cups and a delicious peanut butter ribbon that runs through it all. It has gotten me through quite alot over the last few months :)

Jen Ingersoll