Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Link

I've added a new link to my favorites. It is www.worldcraftsvillage.com. This is a nonprofit group that sells crafts made by artisans all over the world to help them support their families. There are some beautiful items. Why not do some early Christmas shopping and support a poor family around the world in the process?! (If you are shopping for me, I can give you my list :) )

We've all been sick this week so just trying to muddle through the week. Ken's stress test went well yesterday - thank you to all who have prayed! I've made drs appts for Caleb so I'm hoping that our Oct 25th travel date is a good one. There is a family who will be traveling to his orphanage this week so I'm hoping for some new photos this weekend. A ta this week would be nice too :) I'm ready for everything to be firmed up and to buy our airline tickets!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great site, thanks for sharing it!