Saturday, September 15, 2007

Getting Out

We've been busy the last couple of weeks taking some day trips. Last week after we dropped our loa off at AWAA, we headed over to the zoo. Yesterday we spent the day at the county fair. Enjoy the photos :)

Pandas at the National Zoo... (this is mama but I can't remember her name - sorry!)


Asian clawed otters - they were a blast to watch!
I love Sarah's expression!!! This is the Reptile Man - he came to my elementary school!!!! He always has the coolest animals - the kids loved watching him (well, me too... :) )

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

Hi Melissa - I found your blog through Adopt Cleft. Congrats on your LOA! We just got PA for our daughter in Qingyuan, who has bilateral cleft palate( & repaired lip). I know that the wait is excruciating - hang in there! We are also in DC area (Reston, VA). Here's hoping to a speedy TA!
-Laura Beth http://chinastork.blogspot.com