Thursday, September 13, 2007

An apology of sorts

Ok, now that I've made everyone afraid to say anything to me, I do want to apologize for being a bit confrontational in my earlier post. I guess I could have waited until I was a little less edgy (like maybe in 7 weeks...) to post but one of the purposes of this blog is therapy for me. I've always been able to work things through better when I put it on paper (or computer). I also want to be authentic in my faith and our journey to bring Caleb home. Often this journey, though so worth it, is one of difficulty, challenge and frustration. I never want anyone to read my blog and think that everything was so rosy, that I am some saint who handles everything with such patience and grace. Obviously that isn't true! So I'm sorry if the shock value of this morning was a bit high. I can't promise that it won't happen again in the next couple of months but I really do appreciate the support that everyone has shown us. So don't be afraid of the hormonal mother to be - just send me fine chocolates and no one will get hurt...

2 comments:

Our Journey to Jillian said...

You have no reason to apologize...not even sort of. I'm just watching your wait, and it physically hurts my heart sometimes. I can't imagine how you are feeling, and how you have felt for SO long. Just know there are SO many out there that ARE praying for you and your family daily. You are on the homestretch, and it will all be over soon, (relatively speaking!! LOL!!) and that child will be in your arms!!! {hugs!!}

Anonymous said...

I agree Melissa! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE! You are a mother who is missing and yearning for her son! Good grief! Who can't understand that?! Your journey to China is literally right around the corner! Don't let other's rule your thoughts/feelings. God made women to be like this. For good and bad. He gave us choice! As I see it, you are leaning on Him more now than ever before.

Your TA is 1 month away! OR LESS! Come on girl! Your almost there! START packing and getting your packinglist ready and collecting/nesting stuff.

Kristen

PS, side note, talked with 2 people who were at the reunion! Both said they did not like it and the food was horrible for the money! *surprising*