Monday, April 30, 2007

The Info Hound is Loose Again

Everyone has their way of processing things. Mine is to do research on every possible scenario and detail. I like information. Which is why I'm starting to get edgy. I'm seeing other people post their lid (log in dates) and PA (pre-approval) dates who were dtc either the same time or after us. We don't have any of that info yet. If I had to guess, I'd say we already have a lid and probably are very close to PA. But I don't have the info. Did I mention I don't have the date? I want to know when our count down began and to be able to update our timeline! I think this is a continuation of yesterday's panic attack. I want confirmation that I should truly be in panic mode :) Just give me the information and noone gets hurt!!!!

No comments: