Tuesday, May 1, 2007

We have LID!

Just got notice today that our lid is April 19! Less than a week after being dtc! I guess my ranting and raving worked :) Ok, probably not but I'm relieved to know this juicy bit of info. That puts our wait at officially day 12 (not that I'm counting or anything...)

On another note, please pray for Sarah. We've had a rough asthma week and have had to put her back on steroids. She and I are both in desperate need of a good night's rest so I'm hoping the steroid doesn't keep her up tonight. At least she is breathing better - I hate to see (and hear) her when she is wheezing so badly. Our usually perky "Queen of the World" has been dragging...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on LID!
Praying for Sarah!

Debbie
(Roger & Kaeli too)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Melissa!!! Can't wait til you are SC and TA! It's coming! It's coming!!


Kristen
(and Roy, Rebecca and Matthew too)

Anonymous said...

The Shumates want to congratulate you all and we hope and pray that everything continues to go according to God's will .