Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have emailed and commented in support and prayer for us and Caleb. I won't lie - this has really stunk! I haven't felt very good on top of it all (summer colds are the worse) and I did have the urge to shoot the turtle this morning when I saw it on the 3 month mark. But the turtle has been spared and I am continuing to pray about my attitude and allowing God to work here. Next week is VBS -maybe a room full of 11 and 12 year olds will jump start me out of this funk (or drive me over the edge :) )....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

still praying

Anonymous said...

Lord? Please spare the 11 and 12 year olds from the hormonal VERY PREGNANT mommy here at VBS! ROFL

(it's meant to be funny Melissa.) Hang in there!

Kristen