Sunday, July 15, 2007

The not so virtuous woman

Ok, I knew I'd get your attention with that title :) After a LONG ride home (with one of the worst fast food experiences ever - more on that one later), we're partly unpacked, everyone else is in bed and I'm finding myself getting more on edge. I've always heard that patience is a virtue. Well, I'm not feeling very virtuous any more. Vacation is over. I'm ready to go to China NOW. We got our brown envelope from the US Consulate in Guangzhou with all the paperwork we need for our consulate appt. We just need to get this stinking LOA so we can get our TA so we can get on a plane and go get our boy! We're on Day 87 of this wait and quite frankly, I'm over it. Keep praying for our Caleb but also pray for the rest of the kids and Ken - I'm afraid I'm turning into the grumpy mama bear!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying that your wait is almost over and that Caleb has a smooth adjustment