Friday, July 27, 2007

It's Official :(

Yep, we'll be part of the Century Club. I've never gotten upset about any big birthday yet but this milestone is hitting me hard. On top of it, someone visited Caleb's orphanage and took lots of pictures but Caleb wasn't there. I guess he's still in foster care. But it is very hard to celebrate with others who are getting LOAs, TAs, updates and such when the desert is very dry here. I am happy for them but it feels like the world is screaming past us and we are just in this big black hole with no information, no answers. If I at least knew what was going on, was assured that Caleb is doing well in foster care, the wait would be a bit more bearable I think. God is really making me rely COMPLETELY on Him with this and it is a bit uncomfortable. Not that I don't think He can handle it; I just don't like being out of the loop :)

No comments: