Tuesday, May 29, 2007

checking in

Do you ever feel like you should be doing something but just don't know what it is? Well, I've kind of felt that way with the blog - I should post but dont' really have anything earth shattering to report. Still waiting on our LOA (or RA) which is our Referral Approval - Day 40. We are anywhere from half way to a third of the way through our wait. Trying to get school done with the boys and keeping up with all the normal stuff in the house. Today we get to sit in line for Anna's dance recital tickets. Five loads of laundry, carpets being cleaned, a trip to the grocery store with 4 kids...a normal day at the Weikel house :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa- I LOVE this post. People keep asking me "How's it going?" and I answer, "Well, Annie picked me a bouquet of dandelions and Jack just got his haircut and I think we are having tacos for dinner," before I realize that they are wanting news about the adoption. Hey, news is news!