Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Waiting...

The ever long to-do list is slowly getting done. Needed purchases are being made. Curriculum for next year has been ordered. Some new luggage has been purchased. We have something on the calendar for every weekend from now to August. I'm busy, busy, busy. So why do I find myself wondering when the wait will be over? We've only officially waited 19 days and probably have another 2 months to go. It is all going pretty quickly. But I have this insane urge to get on a plane and go get my boy! These feelings aren't logical at all. I know others who are waiting and have been waiting for an astronomically long time to bring their kids home. Our process from start to finish will probably take less than 10 months. That is incredibly fast! I think the difference this time will be the pictures. I didn't have Sarah's picture until right before we traveled. I would pray for her, dream of her, but I didn't have a face to put in front of me. This time I catch myself staring at those big brown eyes and I get goose bumps. We "know" Caleb and are all anxious to go bring him home. I pray that I survive the summer and that my kids do too with a crazy mom (of course they've done ok so far....) :)

No comments: