Monday, March 12, 2007

Ken's new baby



No, this has nothing to do with the adoption... But as many of you know, our store was blessed to win Chick-fil-A's premiere sales award this past year. Along with the recognition comes a car! Ken and I drove his new mustang convertible back from Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. He's had a great time driving around and has even let some of our customers drive it! The timing couldn't be better - he turns 40 in a couple of weeks so this ought to satisfy that mid life crisis!


3 comments:

Wright,Rhonda and Amber said...

Hey Weikels , So now Ken has the wind blowing through his long wavy hair . (I can say that,I'm hair challenged) .HAHA!
The Weikel children are going to be on American Idol in a few years , sorry Melissa they have an age limit . Love all the pictures .
Wright

Wright,Rhonda and Amber said...

P.S.
Ken your car is SWEEEET!
Luv ya man
Wright

Bill and Toni said...

KEN?!?!? Gonna be FORTY!?!??! No WAYYY!!?! Loved the mid-life crisis avoidance comment!!! Kinda made those around me wonder why I was dying of laughter.

And hey... I'm a customer... I didn't get offered a drive...

Probably a good thing tho... the last time I drove a hot Mustang, my foot hit the pedal and that Vrrrrrooom hit my head and all was lost for a while there. That was a long time ago tho... maybe I'm a bit more - ahem - "mature" now.

Happy Tuesday,
Toni