Thursday, March 29, 2007

Be Still

Ok, those of you who know me are probably chuckling at the title of this post. I've never been good at being still. To just sit seems like such a waste to me. But God's thoughts aren't my thoughts - He wants me to be still! So, we have all been suffering throught colds, asthma (thus sleepless nights) and the like for over a month. We are still waiting for our 171, even though everyone of our friends have recently gotten them in 1/2 the time that we have already waited. Those same friends are already dtc, even though they all started 4-6 weeks after we did. You get the picture. Nothing is moving quickly here at the Weikel house. God is forcing me to be still and wait - not something that comes naturally. Yet He loves me enough to teach me this lesson. Let's hope I'm a better student than I have been in the past. I just want to be done!!! (yeah, I've got some work to do.....)

1 comment:

Bill and Toni said...

Hoping for today - but very glad that He loves us enough to teach us... gosh, that sounds like a parent, doesn't it?

Blessings... and a 171 to you, my friend,
Toni