Friday, December 21, 2007

Looking Good!




Stitches came out today! Didn't even have to count to 3 and it was all done. Unfortunately, there is still a bunch of the adhesive that covered the stitches remaining. They cannot pull it off without hurting his skin so it just has to wear off. It is much harder on me I'm sure - he's probably oblivious! Those mama genes that want to scrub a face clean are going crazy!
I've also added the only picture I have of the girls at their Christmas dance recital. It was very chaotic and no flash photography was allowed so this is it. They were cute anyway :)
The last week has been very stressful for all of us. I am planning on spending the next few days just enjoying getting ready for Christmas and preparing our hearts for the celebration of the coming of the Messiah!

3 comments:

Wright,Rhonda and Amber said...

Caleb is looking so good. He as well as the rest of your children are blessed to have you two as their parents. Great job!

Anonymous said...

He looks great! See, I told you stitches would go fast :) I'm with you on the Mommy desire to clean off the gunk- Jay said he was going to tie my hands down!!!

-Jen Ingersoll

ps- Ben has the same shirt! Our boys really are "twins"!

Lizard said...

Melissa-

He looks so amazing!! Wow-what a handsome little guy! : )

I would love your wisdom and tips about going to China with kids, after the holidays. If our TA comes in the first couple of weeks of January, we can leave the 17th of Jan!!

YAY!
Have a Merry Christmas!!

Liz