Sunday, January 13, 2008

Caleb's First Weekend Getaway


The Triplets (as they were calling themselves this weekend...)

Jacob the fearless

Caleb really likes the dvd player in the car! He's a pretty good traveler, thank goodness!



We headed for a weekend in VA Beach to visit Ken's family. I was actually pretty nervous about how Caleb would do on his first visit away from home (not including the hospital!), especially since he was suffering from an ear infection. He did surprisingly well but was SOOOO excited to be home. He crawled into the play room and started banging on his toys and bopping up and down with a grin ear to ear. I guess he likes home :) Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures - I was under the weather so only managed a few of the cousin fun. Of course the girls went shopping and got matching clothes while the guys rode dirt bikes and go carts. Poor Caleb had to hang out at the mall with the girls but I don't think he minded the attention.

No comments: