Monday, June 18, 2007

The Green Eyed Monster

I was fine this morning and this afternoon with getting our LOA in July. Really I was. That is until my friends with a lid of 4/2 got the call today that theirs came!!!! Evidently someone with a lid as late as 4/15 got theirs too. Now that is just too darn close (our lid is 4/19). So, the green eyed monster has risen and I want one of those too!!!!!! As much as it pains me to say this (I really hate the heat), I want to go to China in August!!!. Ok, I feel better. Noone from our agency has posted anything so I'm hoping that this means that maybe, just maybe we'll get ours in the next couple of weeks? with all the other April folks. I also know that there are no guarantees (there never are with international adoption) but a girl can dream, right?

No comments: