Monday, August 25, 2008

Checking in

I know some of you are wondering if we have survived the first week of school - the answer is yes! The boys are liking their new school and have even tolerated homework and uniforms. Jacob started band today and is very excited about drums (I can't wait for him to have something to bang on that isn't my furniture!) So far no uniform pictures (sorry Debbie)- I'm not going to push my luck on that one! The girls officially started today and we even got a short swim in after grocery shopping and target. We also got the girls signed up for dance and they are eager to get started with it all. Now we just need to find out Caleb's new group class schedule and I think we'll actually have an idea what our school year might look like!

1 comment:

"Bug" said...

Glad you are surviving (and the boys too!).