Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the Season

Sorry for the randomness of this post but we've continued to have computer issues so I'm just getting these photos out there the best I can. (yes I know the picture of Lucy and Sarah is sideways but it isn't on my computer and no matter what I do, blogger keeps turning it on its side - it is cute anyways :) ) We're done with all the organized activities of the season and are settling in to enjoy the last few days of getting ready for Jesus' birthday. We have had family photos taken but Christmas cards aren't back yet - they'll have to be Happy New Year cards. I did put up a new family photo on the side from when we got our Christmas tree - not bad for a guy who couldn't figure out how to work my camera :)
Praying that all of you can enjoy the holiday with family and friends and celebrate the birth of the Messiah!!
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Melissa and Ken,

Got your card and letter today. What a beautiful family you have! Our best wishes to Ken and Pat.

Chris Tucker & Jim Leeper

vlmccabe said...

hi, I was very surprised to get your letter and the new picture. I did not know that your family grew (even though it has been a year) I guess that I have been out of touch to long. I pray that god continues to bless you and fix the computers. Vicki

BlessedMomof 5 said...

Hi Chris and Jim! I will tell Mom and Dad hi for you :)

BlessedMomof 5 said...

Hi Vicki! I realized that Christmas cards never made it out last year so I guess a few people were probably suprised to see another Weikel kid :) So glad to hear from you!