Monday, September 29, 2008

This and That




As you can tell, my weeks have been beyond busy since school started. We've been battling different ills (bronchitis, sinus infections, fevers....) and keeping up with our new schedules has been a challenge. But I did want to make sure you knew we had not fallen off the face of the earth. We've enjoyed the county fair, welcomed new additions to families at church and just tried to keep up. I'd like to say that things are going to slow down but I'm not so sure. I think we're just going to have to adjust to this new normal!
I have been able to walk most mornings which has helped my mental state but my quiet time has been lacking. I'm getting ready to start a new Bible study with some friends and I'm hoping that this will give me a kick in the rear to get back into God's word!

No comments: