Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Six Months!



It is hard to believe but 6 months ago today, Caleb was placed into our arms and became part of our family. We celebrated by having another surgery to replace the ear tubes that had already fallen out. He actually did very well and has been happy and running around the rest of the day. These are permanent t-tubes so they should last much longer than the temps put in in December (don't get me started on that one - just suffice it to say we are much happier with our new ent).
My birthday was over the weekend and Ken and I were able to get away to a B&B in western MD. My parents kept the kids for us and we spent the whole weekend eating grown up food, shopping, sight seeing and doing a little bit of nothing. We had both been in sore need of some time away and it was a wonderful weekend. I am so blessed to be married to such an awesome guy and am thankful that we still have fun together. I am also thankful to have parents who are willing to keep the brood while we spend some grown up time. All in all, I am a pretty blessed gal!

1 comment:

"Bug" said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! Glad it was special and fun!

Debbie