Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!


The annual Easter morning photo - that sofa gets smaller and smaller each year!

Anna and her new jump rope

Mommy and Caleb

Daddy and Caleb

Anna and Sarah helping Caleb with the whole Easter basket thing - he figured it out pretty quickly!

Chocolate for breakfast?! This is great!!!!

The boys decided that they were too big for hunting eggs so they did the hiding this year. The girls were busy!

Coin filled eggs make great maracas. Caleb found his rhythm!

The guys played monkey in the middle with Ken and Rich. I will refrain from making any smart alec comments (which you know takes a lot of self control....)


I know I've been slow on the draw with posts lately. Things have been more than crazy around here. We spent a lazy afternoon with family on Sunday celebrating Easter. Sarah was cute when she got in the car after church - she said, " Jesus died but he isn't dead anymore!" Perfect. Caleb loved his first Easter. The chocolate for breakfast was a big hit and the plastic eggs filled with coin made the perfect maracas. All in all it was a great day :)

2 comments:

Kooky said...

Hey melissa? SELF CONTROL, I'm proud of you! *snickering*

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Hi ho, Neighborette! I'm surprised the boys were ready to give up the egg hunt so soon; my guys were graduating from high school before the fun ended in this home! (Well, maybe it was me who was reluctant to stop coloring and hiding eggs, and they humored me?)

:)

P.S. I think the deer found my hostas. Bummer!

Dianne